APPLY TO BE A CONTRACT SPECIALIST
ENGAGE, ENERGIZE, EMPOWER
OPPORTUNITY TO BE A UNION LEADER
Attention all UNAC/UHCP members:
• Be a member of your affiliate leadership team
• Learn our historic contracts, teach others, and inspire members to enforce the contract through collective action
• Mentor and build union activists
• Energize members to take action to protect unions and our professions
• Empower yourself and your colleagues to solve workplace problems
• Build an effective affiliate
UNAC/UHCP is accepting applications for 2019 Contract Specialist positions now through 11:59 p.m. on October 30, 2018.
2019 will be an exciting year. We’ve won new improvements in our contracts. Now it’s time to educate and empower members to stand together to enforce the contract.
There will be no interviews this year for contract specialist positions due to negotiation year constraints so respond with much thought to questions on the application. If selected, you’ll get all the tools and training you need to be an important resource for UNAC/UHCP members at your facility.
Contract Specialists serve in the position for 20 hours per week (0.5 FTE) for one year, from January 1 to December 31, 2019. You retain the right to return to your current position.