Bear Valley Registered Nurses ratified a new three-year contract in late December 2017 with huge improvements for members.
Contract highlights include:
1. Wages increases and a wage grid- Improved wages and grid promote fairness and transparency for RNs.
2. Health Benefits – Secured commitment to pay the HMO cost for employees.
3. BSN/MSN and specialty certification compensation – Acknowledges the importance and value of higher education and the impact that has on the care the RNs provide.
4. Paid Sick Leave: Addition of a new paid sick leave bank.
5. Corrective Action: Requirements uniform for all managers. Fair treatment for all…