Ford and Wallach’s Workers’ Compensation for Healthcare Workers
On-Demand until 12/16/22
Workers’ Compensation for Healthcare Workers: covers all types of work-related injuries (cumulative and specific) and disabilities, the five benefits of workers’ compensation, new and timely COVID-19 legislation, procedures for filing claims and appeals, and more. They will explain in plain English how to protect the job of injured workers and maximize their benefits, and how it relates to healthcare workers.
Presented by Ford & Wallach, this On-Demand Continuing Education Class is a 1.5 CEU opportunity.
Attend the GoToWebinar.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider Number 1162, for 1.5 contact hour(s). No partial credit for late arrivals or early departures.
ObjectivesAfter the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the History of California Workers’ Compensation
- Describe the Great Compromise
- List and define the Five Benefits of California Workers’ Compensation
- Identify the different types of healthcare related injuries
- Differentiate between specific and cumulative injuries
- Summarize COVID in the workplace and legislation protecting healthcare workers
- Explain how to file a workers’ compensation claim
Attend the GoToWebinar