Dear KP Member,
The PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT seminars are now available for sign-up.
This year the retirement seminars are being hosted by the State office at hotels scattered across Southern California. Any member may sign-up and attend any seminar at any location that is most convenient. Click here to view the finalized seminar schedule. Once you have decided on a seminar date and location, go to www.unacuhcp.org/retirementseminar to register.
Here are some attendance guidelines:
- You may attend any seminar that is most convenient for you. However, pre-registration is required.
- Register as soon as possible. Space is limited, and once a seminar has reached capacity we will have to cutoff registration.
- Attendance is limited to members only. Given the demand for the class and limited space, spouses will not be allowed to attend.
- All hotel-based seminars are in the evenings, from 6:00pm to 9:30pm. Please try and arrive on time as there is a lot of material to cover.
- The two San Dimas Saturday seminars will be from 1:00pm to 4:30pm.
- There will be no refreshments provided, so please bring along a snack.
- There will be no CEUs provided.
- Hotel parking fees will be paid by UNAC/UHCP.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact Nanette Bernstein at Nanette.Bernstein@unacuhcp.org.
I look forward to seeing you this summer at one of the seminars.