- All new grads be merged into the current RN wage grid
- Everyone be moved to the correct step on the wage grid—the step each RN should have progressed to in the last 2-3 years if a wage freeze had not been implemented
- Grid to go up by 6% every year on January 1
- Wage option and per diem grid increased by 5% (from 15% back to 20%)
- Charge RN differential, bilingual differential, and night/evening differentials increased
- MICN certification hours clarified
Click here for a PDF version of this update.
CAT TEAM DELIVERS MESSAGE TO MANAGEMENT
On Wednesday, October 18, a delegation of RNs delivered an open letter from our Contract Action Team (CAT) to top administrators and to the Verity legal team.
SFRNA nurses stand united in our demands for a contract that protects our patients, our community, and our practice.
“We want a better future for our patients, our community and our registered nurses. Not only do we want a contract that will improve the way patient care is delivered at St. Francis, but we also want a contract that reflects our long-term commitment by improving our benefits, compensation, and contractual standards.”
Read the full letter at unacuhcp.org/SFRNAopenletter