Reserve your spot today
⏲️ 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
📍UNAC/UHCP Headquarters, 955 Overland Ct., Suite 150, San Dimas, CA
💻 Virtual option available, in-person encouraged for attendees who reside in Southern California
Every UNAC/UHCP member has a story to tell. When we share and amplify those stories, we power-up to take on staffing, safer patient care and other issues.
Become a part of our volunteer community. Join us for a full day of communications fun and learning to kick off CC (Communicators Community). Take better photos! Make a TikTok video! Tell your story and help others tell theirs!
Lunch will be served. Sign up by clicking the RSVP button above (spots are limited).
Tentative agenda for the launch:
- What is the Communicator Community?
- Asking the right questions while planning
- Know, feel, do: The secret to better communication
- Speaking up: Key qualities in spokespeople
- It’s a vibe: Social media advocacy
More on the Communicator Program
Extensive training will be provided as part of the community. Those who join the volunteer Communicators Community, or CC, will gain and improve on skills such as:
• using UNAC/UHCP-provided tools such as email and text message blasts
• running local affiliate and chapter accounts on Facebook, Instagram and/or TikTok
• telling stories and capturing photos and video to post and share during local actions—or in coordination with the UNAC/UHCP Communications Department to share on UNAC/UHCP social media