- Know Your Rights – Rest Breaks, Missed Meals, and Wage Claims
- File a Wage Claim in California
- I AM STORY Podcast about the 1968 AFSCME Memphis Sanitation Workers’ Strike
- Protect Your License: Assignment Objections NOW ONLINE!
- REPORT: The Dangerous Impact of the National Nursing Shortage
- SCAL Members: Update Contact Information on MemberLink
- NCAL Members: Update Contact Information Here
- Need Assistance? Submit Your Question Here
We are UNAC/UHCP.
We are 32,000 registered nurses and health care workers united to build a better workplace and a healthier world. We are advocates at the bedside and beyond. We believe empowering caregivers through a union leads not just to higher-quality and safer care, but also benefits our communities.